CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 24, 2010

one for the pot

The crock pot that is!!! I've been REALLY bad at updating this blog! Actually, I've been bad at updating any blog of mine!! I've decided I'm a better cook without a recipe and so I tend to throw things in and call it dinner! The other night I was throwing in and it turned out pretty darn good!! So, here's what I did:
1 can cream of chicken soup
some salsa-I'd say maybe 1 cup
peppers- I did red, orange and yellow
onions
chicken
I cooked it in my crockpot for about 4 hours and served it over rice. It had really good flavor!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I am a bit envious of people who can throw something in the crock pot and it turns out great. I have to follow a recipe and even then sometimes the meal is discarded. :) I'm going to try this one.