CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Beginnings!!

So, I want to be a better wife and I figure if I can cook and feed my husband something healthy then I'm doing better!! I am NOT a chef. You will not find anything absolutely amazing on this blog-unless of course I feel a itch to spend 6 hours in the kitchen one day- but that's unlikely!! I like to eat as healthy as possible. I like to use organic when it tastes good! I don't buy anything with enriched flour and we don't eat much with sugar in it. I don't like to buy expensive wines or unknown spices either. Hopefully this can help someone. At least it will organize my recipes for me!! Enjoy and Bon Apetite!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great idea, Kristin!

Cal and Whit said...

This really is such a great idea! Hooray and I am totally excited!

Deb said...

Do you want anyone to add recipes to your page? I have one :) - imagine that.