CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Drum roll please...

This is a recipe I don't share with everyone!! I love fish but I hate the fish flavor that comes along with fish! But here is my Salmon Recipe!!!!! A trick with any fish to take away the fish flavor is to cut off the scales from the fish. You need a filet knife to make it easiest!
Cover your baking sheet with tin foil (I do this every time I use my baking sheets, it helps with clean up and also helps them last longer). Then put more tin foil down to cook your salmon in it. Sprinkle seasoning salt, salt and pepper on the tin foil. Place your salmon (thawed and de-scaled) on top. Cut small slits in salmon to help with flavoring. Season. Put enough butter, but not too much to make greasy, on top of salmon. Then cut up zucchini and tomatoes and put on top of salmon. Season with your seasoning salt, salt and pepper through out the whole meal. Fold up just like a tin foil dinner making sure all steam will stay in. Preheat oven to 350 and cook. For 2 people it usually takes 30 minutes. To make enough for a family it takes a little over an hour. I serve it with rice and it is so good!!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

As I will NOT make this, Nate will be at your house the next time you do make it!