CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fast and Easy

A few things I've discovered and tried!!!!
1-If you need a meat dish to go along with your sides. Get your chicken (I love tyson chicken tenders) and dip in olive oil and then in crushed Ritz crackers and bake!! It's so yummy and keeps it so moist!!
2-Usually by the meat there is this amazing stuff called Lloyds. I love the barbeque shredded pork. If you put it in a tortilla with refried beans, cheese, salsa, olives, lettuce, and whatever you like!! It's fast and so so good!!!
3-Tin foil dinners!! You can wrap anything in tin foil and bake for 30-45 min and it keeps everything moist and keeps in the flavor!!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Lloyd's too, but never thought about wrapping it in a tortilla...I'll be trying this tomorrow!